2011年1月25日星期二

But I just KNOW how I'm gonna be reading hearing that now that Burke is gone

But I just KNOW how I'm gonna be reading hearing that now that Burke is gone, it's Ensberg and Lane's fault and most assuredly Brad Lidge's fault, too, cuz he didn't volunteer to get traded for David Ortiz.Or was it Manny? I forget.The guys have a replica Chopard 168992-3001 watch day off tomorrow to rest and get ready to start a new month which I certainly hope is not near as bad as this one has been.And before I forget thank you, Mike Lamb, for sure we didn't get shut out.And last, please, let's all remember Josh Hancock's family, friends and teammates in our thoughts and prayers.

I watched Sports Center this morning and Jeremy Schaap had the Sunday Conversation with Roger Clemens.Schaap came right out and asked if it was true if Roger had an out clause, or an unwritten clause to go to the Yankees Roger said he replica Rado R13432142 Men's watch didn't know what was in his contract (yeah, sure) and he would do what's best for the team.And the Yankees were the ONLY team he'd go to.He did NOT say I'm not going anywhere and I'm NOT kidding.So, hearing this on national TV, I take back what I said about Roger not going anywhere.

I have changed my mind, and it looks almost fer replica Rado R20430712 Ladie's watch like he IS going.Because this team ain't winnin anything I have ZERO confidence in the GM and I'm NOT pleased with Phil or Gaetti and instead of hoping we'll end up at .500, I'm now hoping we don't break the total losses year record.I STILL say that the Yankees sure nuff don't have anything in the minors worth having, don't tell me Cano is this superstar in waiting we need hitters, not something else, it's not like we would be getting Carlos the Jackal to put us over the top in return, so if Roger left, it would be a salary dump, pure and .

没有评论:

发表评论