2011年1月25日星期二

Reynolds hits a sac-fly and another run scores the guy who hit the dribbler

Seems that unless you are Roger Clemens, they always score.Anyway, Reynolds hits a sac-fly and another run scores the guy who hit the dribbler.So a purpose drilling and a dribbler and a passed ball and there are 2 runs in with only 1 out.Then, replica Bvlgari BB38SSDCH Men's watch with LaRoche batting, Wandy picks off Upton, Berkman throws to second, Upton is no question about it out, only Runge calls him safe.Manzella goes crazy, Mills stands in the dugout, looking like a statue.I think right there Wandy just plain gave up.

Husband was supposed to take me to the ballgame tonight, but by 4, I could tell he was gonna try to get out of it, which was actually fine with me?because I KNEW I could just take Lil Miss and he’d get stuck with 3 furious screaming crying little boys wanting to know why they can’t go tO.So men, you see what happens when you try to get replica Chopard 276149-0008 watch out of a date with your wife??!!So it was indeed grrls night out the baseball stadium has just gotta be one of the best possible places to go.Sometimes I really envy the real reporters they get PAID to go there and watch baseball games.

I'm REAL sure he won't be leaving until after college baseball season ends, but I no longer will be even a little surprised if he's gone for a bag of balls and replica Rado R20383162 Ladie's watch mill in McLean's pocket.IF Roger demands a trade like Randy Johnson did, he will lose ALL his icon status in Houston forever and will be branded as a scumbag greedy traitor forever I mean, the Boston fans will be wishy and washy bout how they feel about Roger compared to how us Houstonians will feel.IF McLean tries to salary dump him with some lame-ass excuse, he gonna lose a LOT of gate and just about every bit of good will there is he won't be selling no 20,000 season tickets.Like we needed more bad news…

没有评论:

发表评论